Kundalini Yoga & Meditation Class
“Throughout the pandemic, I have been attending on-line Kundalini Yoga & Meditation clasess with Savitri Devi. Being able to attend online classes during this challenging time has been such a blessing, as the classes have kept me healthy, connected and centered. For that, I am eternally grateful. Savitri Devi is an amazing teacher, who is dedicated to serving others.”
—Leanne Forrester, Australia.
Kundalini Yoga Bali has been providing online Kundalini Yoga & Meditation class, live-streamed via Zoom from Ubud, Bali, since the start of the pandemic last year. Our aim is to help you ease the mind, body and soul during this challenging time. We bring to you an authentic, personal experience so can maintain an overall wellbeing and clarity of mind. Practice Kundalini Yoga & Meditation safely with me at the comfort of your own home during this pandemic.
A typical 1.5 hours Kundalini Yoga & Meditation class:
- Tune in with Opening Mantra (and Protection Mantra)
- Warm up for the Spine and/or Pranayama
- Kundalini Yoga Kriya (Yoga postures)
- Savasana (Integration)
- Meditation (with/without Mantra)
- Closing with Long Time Sun Prayer
Duration: 1.5 hours
Morning Classes: Tuesday & Thursday, from 7am to 8.30am
Afternoon Classes: Monday & Thursday, from 4pm to 5.30pm
1.5 hours Kundalini Yoga & Meditation class
Live Streamed via Zoom from Ubud, Bali
Bali/Central Indonesia Time (UTC +8)
How it works
- Download Zoom to join.
- Received Zoom link and password 1-2 hours prior to start time.
- Zoom waiting room will open 5 minutes prior to start time.
- Leave your microphone on mute for best sound quality.
There is no refund but you can ask someone else to attend on your behalf, if you cannot attend.
What to bring
- Yoga mat
- Drinking water
- Blocks (if you need them)
Join the class
You can change the timezone to adjust schedule time with your current area.